Funny Kungfu Panda滑稽的功夫熊猫(组图汉英注解)

2009-09-20 11:18:26   文字大小:  
  • 右钩拳,惹毛我的有危险~!Left-oriented and right-oriented boxing.You would be dangerous if you messed me!  这POSE如何~?How about this POSE?  这样盯着人家吃饭

   

 

这样应该能晾干吧?

 

Should  I be dry out like this?

 

 

 

这里我老大哈~!

 

I'm the king here,ha!   

 

  

 

出水芙蓉~~

 

A lotus just appearing above the water.

 

  

 

左勾拳,右钩拳,惹毛我的有危险~!

 

Left-oriented and right-oriented boxing.You would be dangerous if you messed me!

 

  

 

这POSE如何~?

 

How about this POSE?

 

  

 

这样盯着人家吃饭不大礼貌吧·?

 

Is this kind of unpolite to watching sb. having sth. like that?

 

  

 

咋这沉呢~!必须减肥~!赶紧滴~!

 

Why so heavy! You have to lose your weight,man! Come on!

 

 

 

这位大叔,谢谢您,能匀我一只吗???

 

This uncle,thank you and could you distribute one to me???

 

 

 

这就够给你们面子了~!

 

That's gave you face enough!

 

  

 

找的到我不?

 

Can you find me?

 

  

 

人家不好意思嘛~~~~

 

I'm so embarrassed... 

 

  

 

糟!!!!卡住了555555

 

Shit!!!! I'm stuck(sobbing). 

 

  

 

哼~~许三多算什么~!

 

Hmm...I don't care who Xu Sanduo is! 

 

  

 

希望一会起来后,不会又是一脸字- -

 

Wish I wouldn't get a faceful characters again,after I wake up...

 

  

 

我这级别应该坐头等舱~~~

 

I ought to seat in the Class One as my rank...

 

  

 

队长,别开枪,是我~~~~

 

No shooting,Captain.It's me... 

 

  

 

哦也,托马斯全旋~!!服不???

 

Oh year.A Set of Spin Thomas!! Do you submit???

 

  

 

再给点牛奶喝吧~~~~~

 

Another more milk,please... 

 

  

 

啥也甭说了,整吧~!

 

Don't say anything,let's just do it!

 

  

 

没被发现吧?

 

I haven't been found? 

 

  

 

貌似你的比较好喝诶~~~~

 

Your milk seemingly much more yummy than mine...

 

 

 

快来看!!这里关了好多人呐~~!!

 

Come and see!!There're so many people are confined here!! 

 

  

 

哇靠,今天的作业也太多了吧~!!

 

Wow,fuck.Too much work to do today,ah!

 

  

 

脚怕凉,屁股就不怕??

 

Your feet scared the cold,and your ass did not?? 

 

  

 

黑眼圈是不是小了点呢,最近睡眠老好了~- -

 

Is my balck eyes better or not? I slept quite well recently...   

 

  

 

哎,哥们儿这回玩大了~!!

 

Well,man.I gone too far this time! 

 

  

 

都别理我,烦着呢~!

 

Leave me alone,I'm tired!   

 

  

 

长江长江,熊猫一号就位待命,over!

 

Yangtze Yangtze,Panda 1 is ready,over!   

 

  

 

嘿嘿,猜猜我的头在哪儿~?

 

Hey hey!Guess,where's my head? 

 

 

 

人家不就是昨晚喝多了嘛555还真不让进门了?

 

I just drunk too much last night (purried), let me in, pleae!

 

  

 

冠希,不要拍我嘛~~~

 

No snapping me,Adison... 

 

  

 

糟了,妆没卸干净~!

 

Oh,God.I didn't remove my makeup well yet! 

 

  

 

阿sir啊,我知道错了,再给次机会吧T T

 

Oh,sir,I knew that I was wrong.Give me another try,please(sweeping)

 

 

为在地震中死去的同胞们默哀三分钟...

 

Pay a three-minute silent tribute to the victims of the quake...

 

 

 

好 给你拍最后张 为了压压轴..  给你个完美侧身

Well,the last one,for the end of the play...I'll show you a perfect profile.

 

  

本文相关标签: 功夫 熊猫 滑稽 Panda Kungfu Funny
查看全部跟贴(0)
发 表 留 言
我要留名
焦点文章
相关文章
热点文章
热点评论
友情链接 | 诚聘英才 | 版权声明 | 联系我们 | 广告服务 | 关于我们 英霸网
广告联系QQ: 11181191 沪ICP备09061353号